Great plants in good soil are the secrets to successful garden. Stillman's offers a wide variety of vegetable and bedding plants, herbs and perennials. We take pride in knowing all our plants are grown on the farm from start to finish. This allows us to offer our customers the best selection of top quality plants. Browse our greenhouses and let our knowledgeable staff help guide you toward creating your perfect garden.
Click here for our plant list...this does not include our perennial list. Please note the Plant Directory is in a PDF document.
ALL NEW ONLINE VEGETABLE ORDER FORM
We are very excited to offer nursery stock this year! Years ago we enjoyed growing roses, azaleas, evergreens - whatever took our fancy. That part of business was let go when the older kids were young and the wonderful demands of parenting kept us busy elsewhere. As with many aspects of our business, the children have picked up where we left off and have made terrific improvements along the way. Curtis has been very busy this winter organizing a lovely selection of shrubs and trees - a perfect compliment to the amazing selection of herbs, annuals and perennials that Kate has put together!
We offer a fabulous selection of:
- Specialized plants for containers ~ Angelonia, Ageranthemum, Arctotis, Bacopa, unusual Coleus and Fuchsia, Licorice, Osteospermum, Papyrus, Sedums, succulents, Torenia...
- Vegetable transplants ~ all tried and true, featuring tons of heirloom tomatoes, 12 varieties of eggplants, all types of peppers, and many other hard to find varieties.
- Tomato plants galore ~ yes, as mentioned, we have a huge selection of tomato varieties!
- Cut flower transplants ~ Ageratum, Calendulas, Cosmos, Cleome, Gomphrena, Salvia, Snapdragons, Tithonia, and of course, Zinnias...
- Perennials ~ including new Heuchera, Hosta, Grasses, Echinacea....
- Hanging baskets and mixed container gardens ~ unique arrangements created by our in-house designers, or let us create your dream combination!
- Nursery stock - new this year!
We've undergone quite a few changes over the last few years in Lunenburg. Recently, we sold our farm stand to our nephew Rick Jacobs, and he is now currently operating Jacobs All Seasons Market. We know he'll have terrific success with his landscape business and store. Meanwhile, we've rebuilt our retail displays on what we used to call "the other side of the street". Now this is the new home of Stillman's Greenhouses. We will be open in the spring with our terrific selection of transplants and will close at the end of June. Curtis has his CSA pickups Thursdays and Sundays starting in June and also sells our fresh produce - market style in the upper parking lot. In the fall, Curtis opens his corn maze on weekends only and also sells pumpkins, mums, and other produce.
Check out our 2013 calendar
We look forward to seeing how all the new changes will develop, and as always, we love growing with you!
Contact us for more info